Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 3, 2011

tomorrow... i'll do better tomorrow.

I always end the day with the highest hopes for tomorrow.  I hope that I'll wake up and be.... well... me... only not as... well... me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining about my life, quite the contrary really.  I have a wonderful family, people who i love and people who love me.  I've lived life without a parachute and let me tell you.... it has been fun.  But.  there is always a "but."  I have always just coasted through life.  Doing enough to get by but not really pushing the envelope.  That is the part of me I'd like to see fade a bit, hell, maybe go away completely....

Anyway, after a very real discussion with my Love, i decided that tomorrow i would be better.  Not just some blind wish but rather, a plan of action.  A time to stand up.

I will do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment