Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You want ME to guest write a blog??? What???

I know I have been on again off again with the writing of the blogs.  I have gotten better with a lot of things in my life since starting this, but getting too busy is still a tough one for me.  For the both of you who read this I will make a greater effort to get you your blog damn it!

There has been an unexpected side effect to doing this.  I really like it.  A lot.  I don't know if I have what it takes to be a "writer" or anything or really how to even pursue it... maybe I don't need to worry about that and just write on a regular basis for a while and see if I get any more better.  Maybe I'll do some kind of 30 day challenge.... Hmmm.  Ok.  I accept your challenge!

I will write a post everyday for the next 30 days.  It doesn't have to be as awesome (kidding!) as my usual posts  but it must be more coherent than a grocery list.  Ok.  I like it!  Maybe I'll even work on grammar.  Say Whaaat??? Oh yeah!

So on my journey to a thinner, happier, professional writer-y me I have already gotten published!!!  No WAY!  Way!  Hard to believe.  I know!

I am proud to be associated with Wood Stove House and honored to be the featured guest blog.  Check it out:

http://www.woodstovehouse.com/5-things-i-learned-when-i-was-a-rock-star/

You didn't know i was famous did ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment