Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 21, 2011

the more I eat the more I eat and other such phenomenons

I sometimes think I have the digestive system of a competitive eater.  I don't mean that in any kind of positive way at all.  I try to outwit my gut by having a "hearty" breakfast.  My gut responds by saying "Let's get a huge lunch too then we can skip dinner!"  I can almost hear it snickering at me when it pulls these shenanigans... Because it doesn't work and it knew it the whole time!  I call bullshit.  The other thing is I can go all day and not really eat and be totally fine then eat a large but not ridiculous dinner and be cool for the day.  Weird.  I stumbled upon (actually stumbled not the web browser/search engine thingy) an article on temporary/conditional fasting.  Basically you can only eat a certain number of hours each day.  Like noon to 6pm.  I kinda do that anyway and I'm kinda fat so... looks like I've already disproved that one!

I know a lot of blog type folks also put what they are listening to when they enlighten the world, so I too shall share my musical whimsy with you!  Tonight it was the Green Album.  A selection of tunes from the Muppet Show and movies covered by contemporary artists.  Some are weird, some are pretty much the same and some are pretty cool.  I'll give it 3 outta 5 BuzzPoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment