Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 18, 2011

one week down...

This has been a busy week for me.  I started my part time job monday, started watching my food and continued working my night gig AND started taking Karate!  As it turns out busy is good for me.  I'm down almost 9 lb's, made pretty good money for the week and also got a few other things that have been hanging over me for months.  I have noticed that the busier i get the more i HAVE to plan out my day.  Interesting.  I still say the early rising crap is over rated BUT you do get a whole bunch of stuff done (the sitting in traffic is kinda ridiculous but whatever...)

next weeks goal is more of the same.  Settle in, do the work and be more organized.  I am very pleased with week one but must not get too caught up in it and buy my own hype then spin wildly off the track.

one week down, a million to go.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. Now would NOT be a good time to celebrate with wings and cheeseburgers. Hope to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete