Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

early ain't so early anymore!

This week has been busy.  Not my usual kind of busy.  My usual kind of busy was sleeping in, wasting time online, going to a coffee shop or maybe throwing a round of frisbee golf then eating like an escaped prisoner until i passed out on the couch at about 4am.  for the last few years that has been my "busy."  no no... not anymore though!

I am officially employed.  I get up at about 6:30 everyday.  even on non work days i get up pretty early.  It's kind of odd for me to enjoy getting up.  even more odd is how much i enjoy going to bed!  I used to be like a nine year old on a school night.  Never tired and not wanting to go to bed... ever.  Now though i start thinking about going to bed MUCH earlier in the evening (like 4:30 some days!) and i don't fight it.  Also no naps unless absolutely necessary.

Overall i have converted into a morning person.  This is the equivalent of a vampire enjoying sunrises!  I never thought this would happen.  It's an honor just to be nominated.  I'd like to thank the fans and the academy for the honor!

ok.  off to bed.  I gots to get my ass outta bed early!  

No comments:

Post a Comment