Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 11

I have been eleven days smoke free.  I almost can't believe it myself.  Actually no.  I can't believe it at all.  I really had decided that i would probably smoke forever in some capacity.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not getting all cocky and bad ass saying I kicked smokings ass!  No... more like I have this plan and up until 11 days ago smoking wasn't interfering with it.  Once I realized that it was preventing me from reaching my goals i got angry.  I have been ashamed of my cigarette habit for years but it wasn't until i got mad that something was going to happen.

Spirits are high and breathing is better.  Baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Great news. I know you've done this before, but the day will soon come and go, and then you realize you didn't even think about it.

    ReplyDelete